• I am very excited to see everyone in person this week. Please make sure all of the materials are packed for them to return, send winter clothes for recess, a healthy snack, and please return the ipad charged.
• Our primary focus this week is to get back into the routines, review expectations, and strengthen relationships.
• Our school fundraiser will start this week. I will be sending you information about the fundraiser during the next 2 weeks.
• After school plans -
If you child goes to safety zone, they will have a brightly colored piece of paper for you to put in your front window to help find students quicker.
If you child rides the bus, they will have a badge to show the bus driver. They will have assigned seats and will need to wear their mask on the bus (no food or drinks).
• This week we will focus on characters' points of view, drawing inferences, literal/nonliteral language, and elements of poetry.
• We are starting an informational writing piece about penguins.
• We will finish Unit 3 and take the assessment.
• We will continue to learn about weather.